11. Exported to New Zealand,Australia,Malaysia,Vietnam,Italy,Greece,Saudi Arabia,Canada,USA etc.
Urea Ammonium Nitrate Liquid fertilizer
N 32%,N30%,N 28%
1.31 tons IBC packing,23.58MT/20ft Container
Urea Ammonium Nitrate solution--liquid fertilizer
N content: 28%, 30%, 32%
light spicy smell of ammonia
light spicy smell of ammonia
Total N content %
Ammonium Nitrate %
Free ammonium % ≤
PH ( in 10% AN solution)
28% 30% 32% UAN LiquidProperties
UAN,clear liquid with slight ammonia odor,is a solution of urea and ammonium nitrate in water used as a fertilizer with a nitrogen content that typically ranges from 28 percent to 32 percent.The combination of urea and ammonium nitrate has an extremely low critical relative humidity (18% at 30 °C) and can therefore only be used in liquid fertilizers. The most commonly used grade of these fertilizer solutions is UAN 32.0.0 (32%N) also known as UN32 or UN-32, which consists of 45% ammonium nitrate, 35% urea and only 20% water. Other grades are UAN 28, UAN 30 and UAN 18.
The solutions are quite corrosive towards mild steel (up to 500 milliinches per year on C1010 steel) and are therefore generally equipped with a corrosion inhibitor to protect tanks, pipelines, nozzles, etc. Urea–ammonium nitrate solutions should not be combined with calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN-17) or other solutions prepared from calcium nitrate. A thick, milky-white insoluble precipitate forms that may plug nozzles and pipelines.
28-0-0/ 30-0-0 / 32-0-0 UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate) is a quick release nitrogen liquid that is a combination of nitrate, ammoniacal and urea nitrogen. This liquid provides rapid turf response, even at low temperatures. This liquid is well suited for early season applications when temperatures are low on cool season turf, and throughout the growing season on many varieties of warm season turf.
28% 30% 32% UAN LiquidApplication
UAN solution is a high-performance fertilizer, equal to ammonium nitrate or urea regarding influence on agricultural crops yield increase.
Solutions of UAN are widely used as a source of N for plant nutrition. The NO3 portion (25% of the total N) is immediately available for plant uptake. The NH4 +fraction (25% of the total N) can also be assimilated directly by most plants, but is rapidly oxidized by soil bacteria to form NO3-.The remaining urea portion (50% of the total N) is hydrolyzed by soil enzymes to form NH4+, which is subsequently transformed to NO3 in most soil conditions.
Solutions of UAN are extremely versatile as a source of plant nutrition. Due to its chemical properties, UAN is compatible with many other nutrients and agricultural chemicals, and is frequently mixed with solutions containing P, K, and other essential plant nutrients. Fluid fertilizers can be blended to precisely meet the specific needs of a soil or crop.
UAN solutions are commonly injected into the soil beneath the surface, sprayed onto the soil surface, dribbled as a band onto the surface, added to irrigation water, or sprayed onto plant leaves as a source of foliar nutrition. However, UAN may damage foliage if sprayed directly on some plants, so dilution with water may be needed.
28% 30% 32% UAN LiquidCaution
Dilute with plenty of water according to the desired nitrogen rate required for the area to be fertilized. This is a quick release nitrogen fertilizer. It may burn turf depending on moisture levels, temperature, foot traffic and rate of application. It is advised to apply .15 lb. or less of Nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. with plenty of water.
28% 30% 32% UAN LiquidPackage
23 MT/ Flexi-bladder or 1.3MT/IBC ;
23MT in 1*20'FCL.
Marks & logo or package could be signed by customers;
28% 30% 32% UAN LiquidStorage
Store away from incompatible materials or sources of heat and ignition. Empty containers may contain residue and can be dangerous.
High Quality:advanced equipments,strict control the quality,Complies with National Standard;
Competitive Price:factory direct sale, make the prices competitive;Cooperate with many big ship companies,can get competitive sea freight.
Rich Experience:Export to many countries,such as USA,Canada,New Zealand,Australia,Japan,
Malaysia,UK,Italy,Guinea,Tanzania,South Africa,Saudi Araiba,Lebanon,Jordan,Jamaica,Mexico,Peru etc.
Packing design:The packing bags is the normal bags,customized designs are also welcome.