Pure 98% Sulfuric Acid Bulk H2SO4 Sulfate AcidProperties
Solubility: Soluble in Ethyl Alcohol, Easily soluble in cold water Boiling Point: 270ºC to 340ºC, Decomposition at 340ºC
Sulfuric acid (sulphuric acid) is a highly corrosive strong mineral acid with the molecular formula H2SO4. It is a pungent-ethereal, colorless to slightly yellow viscous liquid which is soluble in water at all concentrations.Sometimes, it is dyed dark brown during production to alert people to its hazards.
Sulfuric acid, chemically written as H2SO4, is a viscous and oily liquid chemical. There are many different sulfuric acid uses in the industry as it is one of the least expensive acids in the world. The uses of sulfuric acids vary from fertilizers to car battery and as industrial catalysts.
Sulfuric acid is a strong mineral acid that us soluble in water. Pure and concentrated sulfuric acid is does not occur naturally due to its affinity to water.
Pure 98% Sulfuric Acid Bulk H2SO4 Sulfate Acid Specification
Colorless Transparent Liquid
Sulfuric acid application
for Industrial production areas
It used in steel, chemical products, fertilizer industry, especially calcium
superphosphate and ammonium sulfate industry.
It used for process industry in very dilute concentrations of ph control in strong
fuming acid salt solution used for dye intermediates, and the pharmaceutical
It in the first use in some stage of the oil and dye intermediates industry often
is back to normal form is not suitable for use in the same process, but the
strength grade and fully apply to other industries.
Sulfuric acid application for Agricultural
It is used in the production of the fertilizer, ammonium sulfate and calcium s
uperphosphate fertilizer production will consume large amounts of sulfuric acid.
It is used for pesticide production many pesticides are using sulfuric acid as
raw materials, such as copper sulfate, zinc sulfate can make plant fungicide.
It is used to improve agricultural soil, agricultural production, sulfuric acid are
used more and more improvement of high pH value of calcareous soil.
Pure 98% Sulfuric Acid Bulk H2SO4 Sulfate Acid uses in industry
1. In the manufacturing of fertilizers similar to ammonium sulfate as well as super phosphate of lime.
2. Sulphuric acid is uses of manufacturing the hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, ether, plastics, metal sulfates, cellophane, dyes, drugs, perfumes, disinfectants, and glue.
3. In the manufacturing of hydrogen through the sulphur iodine cycle, this is a series of thermo-chemical reactions.
4. In the manufacturing of explosives, nitroglycerin acid, and tri-nitro-toluene (TNT).
5. In the manufacturing of sodium phosphate, this is a detergent.
6. In potato agricultural, where it is sprayed on the potato fields became harvesting, to create the stems die out speedily.
7. Removing impurities during the refining process of petroleum.
8. As an electrolyte in lead-acid batteries.
9. In the iron and steel-making industry and removing oxides from steel rolls became electroplating and galvanizing.
10. In the manufacturing of pigments, such as paints and printing ink.
11. In the chemical industry as a catalyst and important chemical reactions.
12. As an active ingredient of domestic consume cleaners.
These are some of the sulfuric acid uses in industry. Sulfuric acid is not considered to be toxic compound but a corrosive compound. Due to its affinity to water it leads to burns. The aerosols can lead to severe eye irritation, respiratory tract and mucous membrane irritation.
Pure 98% Sulfuric Acid Bulk H2SO4 Sulfate AcidPackage