Ammonium Polyphosphate 10-34-0 is an ideal liquid fertilizer to apply to alleviate stress to Poa annua (annual bluegrass) and to encourage root development.
1. High content of phosphorus, nitrogen, good flame retardant effect. 2. High polymerization degree, low water-solubility and hygroscopicity. 3. pH value is near to neutral, good thermal stability and compatibility. 4. Low toxicity ( LD50>10g/kg ), safe production and use. 5. Liquid and powder form for fertilizer or Flame retardant Agent
Ammonium polyphosphate (APP) is avirulent insipidity, and do not produce the corrosive gas, hot high stability, is a fine performance non-brine flame retardants. Mainly used as flame retardant. Product P and N content high, thermal stability and chemical stability performance is good, water-soluble and suction wet sex small, product close to neutral, low toxicity (LD P 10g/kg). APP in polyurethane hard vesicles has a high flame retardants, dimension stability, heat-resistance and resistance to hydrolysis. Ammonium polyphosphate have expanded flame retardant function. APP in addition to apply to the rigid polyurethane foam plastics and polyester soft polyurethane foam plastics outside, also applies to other resin, adhesives and coatings. It can be divided according to the degree of polymerization size, low, gather together three high, The degree of polymerization is larger, water-soluble small, According to the structure can be divided into the crystalline form, and functional crystal together for water soluble ammonium phosphate, and there are gathered the v-shaped five.
1) Ammonium polyphosphate phase I: an intumescent flame-retardant component for coating, wood, paper, plywood, cable, fiber, plastic, rubber, resin, component of fire-extinguishing dry-powder for fire of forest, oil-well, and coal mine.
2) Very low polymerization degree ammonium polyphosphate (phase I) can be applied as releasing-control fertilizer
3) Ammonium polyphosphate pase II: Due to its low solubility in water, Phase II Ammonium polyphosphate is particularly suitable as an "acid donor" for intumescent flame-retardant paints or coating, which is applied in steel structures, wood/plastic applied in building material, adhesives and sealants, non-halogenated flexible and rigid polyurethane foams, as well as cellulose-contained paper and wood products
1. Used as liquid fertilizer, a high concentration of binary compound fertilizer-Low Nitrogen,High Phosphate
2. Confect various effective expansive fire retardant coating,which can be used as fireproofing in high architecture,shipping,train,cable
3. Used as fire-retardant firerboard, treating in ligum,veneer,paper,fiber.
4. Main additive of intumescent flame retardant(IFR) for plastic, colophony,rubber
5. Made into dry powder used in extinguishing large area fire in forest,oil field, and coalfield.
Mainly used in fire coatings, plastic, rubber, wood, paper and other materials of flame retardants, Can a dual compound fertilizer, as high feed additives, liquid detergents, adhesive, ion exchange.
Ammonium Polyphosphate (APP), Cas No 68333-79-9, is an environment-friendly and halogen-free flame retardant. APP is the main constituent of many intumescent flame retardant systems: coatings, paints and engineering plastics. For the chemical point of view, Ammonium Polyphosphate is an inorganic salt of polyphosphoric acid and ammonia. Depending on the polymerization degree, there are two main families of ammonium polyphosphate:Crystal phase I APP (or APP I), and Crystal phase II APP (or APP II). - APP phase I has a short and linear chain (n < 100), it is more water sensitive (hydrolysis) and less thermally stable; actually it begins to decompose at temperatures above 150 °C. - The second family of Ammonium polyphosphate is the APP Phase II; which has an high polymerization degree, with n>1000, its structure is cross linked (branched), and it is an high-quality non-halogenated flame retardant. APP phase II, Ammonium polyphosphate, has an higher thermal stability (the decomposition starts at approximately 300°C) and lower water solubility than APP I.
Tecnosintesi Ammonium Polyphosphate, phase II APP, Cas No 68333-79-9: Tecnosintesi APP phase II is a fine-particle ammonium polyphosphate which has been developed in accordance with requirements of all main European end-users. The product is suitable for water and solvent based intumescent coatings. It has low water solubility which makes it useful in application where the product is exposed to high humidity conditions or water. Our Ammonium Polyphosphate contains 72.5% of phosphorus (as P2O5) which makes it a very effective fire retardant. APP phase II is probably one of the most effective non-halogen fire retardants in the market. Main Applications: Solvent based and Water based intumescent coatings. Flame retardant for polyurethanes. Flame retardant for unsaturated polyesters. Flame retardant for epoxies. Flame retardant for acrylics.
Product: Ammonium Polyphosphate phase-II -Cas No 68333-79-9